Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fair Warning: This is not what my voice sounds like...

I have been experimenting with video all week and before I invest a couple hundred dollars on one of those really cool 'flip' cameras I wanted to see what I was getting myself into.

Rusty RELUCTANTLY let me borrow his camera after I promised not to remove the clear plastic protective covering that is still on it from when he bought it new.

Something is wrong with the sound though, my voice doesn't sound all 'nasally and whiny' like that. It's much smoother in real life, like the guys that do the voice-overs for movie trailers, more "velvet-like"...

But what you will see is a great, (slightly shaky) shot taken of the main approach to the Marina from Cowan Street and the beginnings of our new 'district' along the Wilmington RiverFront.

Write back and let me know if you think I should make the jump to new technology (and a lapel mic!)

1 comment:

  1. WoW! This really is exciting! Go technology. I like the feel of being able to be there. It's come a long way. And I love the trees, too!

    ReplyDelete